Is this the most suitable career for you?
Hospitality is a wonderful career, but most definitely it is not for everybody. In order to succeed, you need to be:
- business focused: if you are great with numbers, if you like to do business, to serve customers and if you really understand that customer satisfaction is what makes a business successful.
- organizationally skilled: if you like to plan, organize yourself and others, if you are not intimidated by emergencies and you are a troubleshooter.
- interpersonally skilled and customer oriented: if you have a developed perception for those around you and their needs and if you know how and when to approach them and when not to intrude.
- a life lover: if you have an outgoing personality, if you love life in all its moments, if you like being surrounded by people and if you think a hotel is a place to create memorable experiences for all its guests.
- multiculturally oriented: if you want to get acquainted to people of different nationalities and culture and if you are willing to learn about them and acknowledge their traditions and their beliefs.
- motivated, energetic and passionate: if you are highly motivated to succeed in your career, determined to overcome difficult situations and want to work with pleasure and passion.
Is American Hotel Academy the most suitable school for you?
If you are looking to start an international career in hospitality and your personality profile fits the above description, American Hotel Academy is the right school for you and you are most definitely suited for this industry.
- Teacher: Teodor Berszan